Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stampede


Thanks to a friend who discovered this goodness in a bottle, I now have another reason to go to the wilderness in Oregon and go camping. No arm twisting is needed for me to go camping or travel to my home state of Oregon, this is just a bonus. Blended with eight year old whiskeys, Snake River Stampede made by Indio Spirits www.indiospirits.com makes me want to put my hands in the back pocket of the guy I love and snuggle near a fire. 

I leave the official taste descriptions to the professionals. However, in my amatuer opinion probably using words not normally found in descriptions of whiskey, Snake River Stampede is smooth, slightly woody, has a touch of sweetness, not heavy and definitely warms you up all the way down to your toes. Check out the Indio website for current selling locations. It's not yet in my state...but it's getting closer.

No comments: